Posts Tagged ‘Inspiration’
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
“When you think of me, it means that you have carried something most likely the image of me in your thoughts. If we meet again, you will know me. Even after life, you can still remember me and hear my thoughts and my voice as I whispered not in your ear but your heart.”
This is one beautiful message I read from one of the very thoughtful blogger, “The Tale of My Heart.” It was the very message I have in my mind to say to you, who gave me these two awards so unexpectedly and amazingly !
Thank you to 237blessed for nominating me for the Versatile Blog Award and The Candle Lighter Award!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Nominate fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog.
I’m sharing seven things about myself:
I love reading inspirational and love stories, thoughts , messages, essays, poems , prayers, and Godly readings and books.
I’m really living my second chance of life given by God after the operation (brain anuerysm). The doctor said that I am a miracle patient.
I am not working as an employee now since feb 18, 2011 but now just spending my rest and recovering time , in my home , to read, write, love , laugh, inspire and pray.
I am happy mother of 4 big grown-up good and loving kids, and loving and caring husband. And I have been and as always been prayed for many friends and relatives and people I don’t know.
I am living my life to the fullest!
I’m always making my bucket list of spending my life happily with my family.
My morning and evening ( or past evening) quiet time is the best part of the day.
I’d like to nominate these bloggers for these awards: I really read so many blogs I enjoy…some are the following…
Loving Ministry - Loving each other with unconditional Love
I am a Vessel of God ~ Learning to treat myself according to God’s will.
237blessed - Faith, Hope, and Love
♡ The Tale Of My Heart ♡ ~ In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest, where no one sees you.
Michael - Have A Dream – Live …….. Dream …….. Work ……..
Thanks so much for being so thoughtful and for giving me another inspiration. May God bless you always!
20 WORDS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Take Charge of your life by beginning something you’ve always wanted to do.
If your goal seems overwhelming, start small.
Your imagination has no boundaries…
‘Dreaming about something is the first step toward achieving it.
Laughter is a direct route to your soul.
It broadens your perspective, keeps you healthy, and makes an unbearable situation easier to deal with.
Set your mind to predict success.
Tell yourself you WILL succeed at whatever you’re doing at the moment.
Allow yourself to grow by exposing your vunerability and insecurity.
Don’t live strictly inside your comfort zone –
Don’t always play it safe.
We can always find something “that needs to be done” and we forget how to have fun.
Make a conscious effort to take time off –
You’ll feel refreshed and able to think more clearly afterwards.
By being paralyzed by indecision is worse than making the wrong decision.
You can’t grow if you don’t trust your inner voice.
Try listening carefully to the other person’s point of view FIRST,
without being preoccupied or distracted.
You’ll really hear what is being said
and the other person is more likely to pay attention to your views.
Creativity maintains the balance in our lives.
The more we use our creativity, the more it develops.
Relationships are what pull us through the hard times,
and make the good times meaningful.
Take the time to nuture the connections that uplift you.
Humans need touch to survive and thrive.
Don’t forget to hug your loved ones.
Pat your friends on the back, literally and figuratively.
Forgiveness is life-changing because it puts you in charge.
You become empowered.
Prayer is asking God to transform the situation and become the heart of your life.
Take time each day to nuture this connection.
Hope is the knowledge that even in the worst of times
We can triumph over hardship and sorrow and grow in spirit.
Hope is what sustains humanity.
We can’t always choose our circumstances, but we can choose our attitudes towards them.
Admire the good in yourself and in those around you.
Happiness involves giving freely to others and not necessarily wanting something in return.
Reading removes boundaries.
Words are freedom. Words are power.
Avoid doing something just because everyone said you should.
Give yourself permission to relax.